- Why Use Us?
- Recruiter Products
- Corporate Recruitment
- About RWT
- Request Info
- Contact Us
Why Use Us?
Or Should It Be Why Not Use Us?
We have managed to maintain a 97% client retention rate year on year. Something we've achieved by delivering robust award winning recruitment technology that has consistently stood the tests of time, with multiple clients, in multiple recruitment sectors, in multiple countries.
Not convinced yet? Here are a few more reasons why it makes sense to choose us over any of our competitors:
Products & Services
- We are the only dedicated recruitment web design supplier who will not sell additional products and services to your clients that will end up losing you fees!
- We were the first supplier to offer 12 month payment terms on all products and services.
- We were the first to market with a fully-optimised recruitment-based CMS.
- We were the first to market with an artificial intelligence platform that self builds Recruitment SEO strategies.
- We were the first company to introduce a fully featured recruitment website for £1500.
- We are the only Recruitment SEO supplier to offer a guarantee for our work.
- We were the first company to offer a free mobile version of your website with all purchases.
- We were the first recruitment website supplier to offer 'apply with your LinkedIn profile' on a mobile platform.
- We are the fastest growing supplier in the UK today.
- Our founders were big billers in the recruitment industry for 10 years before moving into recruitment training in 2000 and then recruitment website software/SEO in 2003.
- Our founders personally conducted the biggest ever review in recruitment web technology, over the most extensive period of time to date (when compared to reviews carried out by other firms). Beginning for one of our founders in 1991.
- A 97% client retention rate comes for a reason, that reason being the quality of the products and services we provide. At Recruitwise we are extremely proud of this figure, not just because it means we are succeeding in our mission, but because best of all, it shows that we haven't lost sight of the need to put our clients first.